How to Create a WiFi Hotspot on your Windows 7/8 Computer or Laptop 2014Sharing your Windows internet connection via software has traditionally been a tricky business.
There are programs that can help you do it, but they're often awkward to set up, and prone to complicated security and reliability issues, so most people don't even try.
But that could all be about to change, thanks to a new Windows 7 and Windows 8 feature called Virtual Wi-Fi.
Instruction to make a WiFI Hotspot
- Open CMD
- Click Start menu then type CMD, right-click the Cmd.exe link and select "Run as Administrator".
- Check Compatibility
- If you want to create WiFi Hotspot firstly you have to check whether the hosted network mode is supported by your machine or not. Enter this command to check availability..
netsh wlan show drivers
|If you find Hosted network supported : Yes then only you can create WiFi Hotspot|
- Creating WiFi Hotspot
- Now type the following command to create WiFi hotspot:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=WiFiName key=8PasswordKey
Replace "WiFiName" with the name you'd like to use for your custom network, and "8PasswordKey" with a password that's a little harder to guess.
|Creating Wifi Hotspot & Start WiFi Hotspot|
- Start WiFi Hotspot
- Start Wi-Fi hotspot by this cmd:
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- Sharing Internet Network Connection
- Now click Control Panel -- Network and Internet -- Network and Sharing Center or Click the WiFi status
- Click on Internet Connection you want to share (Broadband Connection) -- Properties -- Sharing Tab-
- Check Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection.
- And in drop down list select your virtual adapter's (WiFi Hotspot's) connection.
- Sublime Text 3 Build 3065 License Key
- Top 5 Best Torrent Downloading 2014
- Top 5 Sites URL Shorten websites to Earn Money
- How Can You Earn Cash Online with Link Shortening WebSites
- Tricks for How to Make a WiFi Hotspot on your Windows 7/8 Laptop
- How to Import Wordpress to Blogger
- How to Install Emmet with Sublime Text 3